Saturday, April 11, 2009

What have you done to work on your leadership style? What are your plans and goals going forward?
My leaderships styles are inspire a vision and enable others to act. I noticed that I do have trouble conveying what I am thinking without feeling out of place. I have tried to work on the public speaking aspect of leadership as I have always been a very shy person, but I have learned that I am more open with others about my opinions and thoughts on a matter, that I am respected more so for standing for what I believe. I have always been on e to fight what I believe in, but I have always done so from behind the scenes. I am more of an organizer than one that can get up and the morning and start a protest. I also learned that to expand my experience, as silly as it sounds, I have to take action rather than watching and waiting for others to do so. I plan on exercising these skills I have learned and I hope to teach others what I have learned. The experience of this class has impacted me in such a positive way. It has helped me accept my styles instead of trying to fit into everyone else’s. I would suggest this class to anyone who would ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment